It’s really cold here in your shadow
But I can’t have sun on my pale face.
You were content to let yourself shine, that’s your way.
You made me walk 8 steps behind.
So you are the one with all the glory,
and you’re the one with all the strength.
A beautiful face with no brain, is what you say
My beautiful smile hides my pain.
Did you ever know that you’re my hero?
And not b/c you made yourself be?
I just want to hang out with my friends,
But you are the wind beneath my wings.
I always appear to go unnoticed,
Unless people call me a vampire.
I want you to know I know it’s true, of course I know it
That I would be homeless without you.
Did you ever know that you’re my hero?
And not b/c you made yourself be?
I just want to hang out with my friends,
But you are the wind beneath my wings.
No comments:
Post a Comment